At the Heart of the Abyss
Class Traits – Soldier Levels
- Role: Soldiers are the consummate warriors, trained to use any weapon, any armor, any time. Because they have such a narrow focus on skills that every operative learns, they have some extra time to pick up leadership abilities and hone those combat skills to a fine edge. As the most traditional operative type, they often the first choice to lead squads or take officer training. Soldiers focus not only on personal combat but on the over all tactical situation. Infiltrators know how to get in and hit a target, Adepts command powerful biotics, Engineers are masters of technology, but Soldiers know where and why those talents should be best employed.
- Key Attribute: Charisma – It takes a powerful personality to stand out among Spectres.
- Secondary Attributes: Strength; Toughness; Reflexes
- Armor: Soldiers wear heavy armor but generally don’t overclock their shield systems.
- Weapons: Soldiers can handle just about any weapon without a problem. They specialize in assault rifles and heavy weapons but if it shoots, they can hit with it.
- Accuracy: +2 at 1st Level
- Weapon Specialization:
- Assault Rifle +3
- Heavy Weapons +3
- Shotgun +2
- Sub Machine Gun +2
- Heavy or Light Pistol +1
- Defense: +10 at 1st Level
- Tech Defense: +2 at 1st Level
- Biotic Defense: +1 at 1st Level
- Health at 1st Level: 35 + Toughness
- Shields at 1st Level: No Bonus
- Class Skills: Command; Heavy Weapons; Tactics
- Class Powers:
- Adrenaline Rush – Attack with speed and precision to deadly effect.
- Ammunition Specialist – Armor Piercing and Incendiary ammunition, designed for maximum damage.
- Fortification – When the going gets tough, Soldiers keep on going.
- Grenade Shot – Special attacks for the Assault Rifle’s secondary fire mode.
- Warlord – Abilities to keep the squad mobile and covered while pinning enemies down.