At the Heart of the Abyss
Class Traits – Sentinel Levels
- Role: Sentinels are the ultimate support fighter, merging tech and biotics into a powerful combination. They tear enemies apart, breaking down defenses, knocking apart formations, and slowing them down. Combined with their highly adaptable tech armor, they’re often a target a sniper would like to take out but finds he cannot. Having a sentinel means your enemies will be forced into confusion and disarray, leaving them easy pickings.
- Key Attribute: Toughness – Sentinels are tough, and and they know how to stick it to tough guys.
- Secondary Attributes: Intelligence, Willpower
- Armor: Sentinels wear heavy armor, with the best shields they can get.
- Weapons: Sentinels master the Heavy Pistol. They also use SMGs and Light Pistols as the situation demands. In general they want weapons that are flexible and free up a hand to throw tech grenades or perform biotic gestures.
- Accuracy: +1 at 1st Level
- Weapon Specialization:
- Heavy Pistol +2
- Sub Machine Gun +2
- Light Pistol +1
- Defense: +8 at 1st Level
- Tech Defense: +3 at 1st Level
- Biotic Defense: +3 at 1st Level
- Health at 1st Level: 25 + Toughness
- Shields at 1st Level: +10
- Class Skills: Endurance; Isolation; Triage
- Class Powers:
- Cryo Blast – A tech grenade that slows enemies and damages biotic defenses.
- Overload – A tech grenade that shuts down shields and damages synthetics.
- Tech Armor – Adaptable armor with built in mods that let it react to any situation.
- Throw – A mass effect field that knocks an enemy back and damages them.
- Warp – A twisting mass effect field that breaks down defenses and causes damage.