At the Heart of the Abyss
Class Traits – Infiltrator Levels
- Role: Infiltrators generally have two jobs to perform. Recon and assassination. While most military Infiltrators don’t perform literal assassinations, they are responsible for taking out key enemies that are harder for more conventional fighters to reach. In a battle they generally target officers, biotics, and other specialists, destroying the cohesion of the enemy force so that their squad can sweep in with no trouble. Their abilities at stealth and hacking also make them perfect for gathering intel and doing recon on an enemy force.
- Key Attribute: Reflexes – Infiltrators must be agile, quick, and accurate.
- Secondary Attributes: Intelligence; Charisma
- Armor: Infiltrators restrict themselves to light armor types that won’t reduce their mobility.
- Weapons: Infiltrators master the Heavy Pistol and Sniper Rifle, many of them also pick up proficiency with SMGs and light pistols as a backup.
- Accuracy: +2 at 1st Level
- Weapon Specialization:
- Sniper Rifle +3
- Heavy Pistol +2
- SMG or Light Pistol +1
- Defense: +7 at 1st Level
- Tech Defense: +3 at 1st Level
- Biotic Defense: +2 at 1st Level
- Health at 1st Level: 20 + Toughness
- Shields at 1st Level: +15
- Class Skills: Perception; Security; Stealth
- Class Powers:
- AI Hacking – Confuses the IFF sensors of synthetics, forcing them to attack foes.
- Disabling Ammo – Cryo and Disruptor ammunitions, designed to disable enemies.
- Incinerate – A tech-grenade that sets targets on fire, damaging, lowering defenses, and distracting.
- Marksman – A technique for getting the most out of every shot.
- Tactical Cloak – Optic camoflauge that gets the infiltrator in the perfect position to strike.